GO.NEW is a redevelopment initiative by Gokhale Constructions that promises contemporary exteriors, spacious apartments, and most importantly, on-time delivery. Over 40 redeveloped projects vouch for our commitment. Being one of the pioneers of redevelopment in Pune, Gokhale Constructions has mastered the art & skills of redevelopment and are acknowledged for the same!
- A new way of living (opportunity to upgrade your lifestyle)
- Redevelopment in itself is about 'A new way of living'. This is the one opportunity to upgrade your present lifestyle and move onto top-quality features and functional specifications.
- These redeveloped homes have been aesthetically designed to reflect the modern ambience and each contains a host of contemporary features to sustain an exclusive yet comforting lifestyle.
Why is it that we look to quantify the space and features of our homes rather than observing the utility of those attributes? Not always will the expansion in figures please you. At times, it's also about the excellent quality specifications laid-out for your home, thus gift-wrapping a contemporary lifestyle, for you & your family.
With Go.New, you need not look further!
- Earthquake resistant framed structure conforming to ISS codes.
- External Walls - 6" thick clay bricks / fly-ash blocks.
- Internal Walls - 4" thick clay bricks / fly-ash blocks.
- External Walls - Double coat with water proofing, using Reliance Fibers.
- Internal - Neeru finish.
- POP Finish for walls and ceilings.
- Flooring & Tiling
- Wooden flooring for 2 master bedrooms. Light coloured vitrified tiles
- 600 mm X 600 mm in all rooms (Kajaria / Johnson / Nitco).
- Anti-skid ceramic flooring 300 mm X 300 for toilets and terraces.
- Decorative main entrance with veneer finish.
- Main door with safety lock, night latch, tower bolt & magic eye.
- Granite / Marble frame for all washroom doors.
- UPVC sliding windows with mosquito net.
- Mild steel safety grills for all windows.
- Granite / Marble window frames.
- Granite top kitchen platform with stainless steel sink.
- Glazed / Ceramic tiles Dado up to lintel height.
- Jaquar / Equivalent C. P. fittings.
- Provision for water purifier & exhaust fan.
- Jaquar / Equivalent C. P. fittings.
- Dado tiles up to lintel level.
- Concealed G. I. pipes plumbing with hot and cold arrangements.
- Provision for exhaust fan & water heater.
- Branded MCB and ELCB (Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker) for apartment.
- Adequate points with branded modular switches (Anchor / Roma/ Legrand) and copper wiring (Polycab / finolex).
- T.V. and telephone points in living room and master bedroom.
- 15 Amps power points for electrical appliances.
- Provision for AC compressor with proper piping for water outlet.
- Provision for internet point.
- Water resistant paint for external walls.
- O.B.D. paint on Internal Walls.
Gokhale Constructions are crafting a unique identity of their redevelopment wing - Go.New.
The backbone of 'the new life' concept is a well-defined, efficient and transparent process, supported by an experienced and dedicated technical team.
Meetings & Presentations:
In order to understand the needs of the residents & gather info about the location/plot etc.
a meeting will have to be conducted. Thereafter, a brief presentation on the overview of the redevelopment project will be showcased. This will comprise of the layout, draft plans, commercial terms, timelines, specifications, shifting arrangements and document requirements.
- Final Plan & Sanctions
The project plan will be reworked so as to fit in the requirements of the members with ease. A final draft of the techno-commercial plan, with building sketches and legal agreements will be presented to the committee. Thereafter which, municipal/local authority sanctions will be obtained.
- Shifting of Residents & Demolition
Once the commercial terms have been fulfilled, the residents will move -out from their respective houses into rented apartments. Thus, the building will be handed over for redevelopment and the project will proceed as per sanctioned plan.
- Project Completion & Handover
Once the building stands upright as per the architectural assessment, the finishing, inspection and various other installations are looked into thoroughly. Thereafter the occupation as well as completion certificate is cleared and the building handed over to the residents with respective inductions.
- Society Registration Certificate.
- Approved Building Plan.
- Conveyance Deed / Lease Deed / Sale Deed
- Copy of Resolution by society members towards redevelopment
- Documents / Deeds / Agreements etc. whatsoever in nature related to the societies plot
- List of members with their respective carpet areas
- Property Card
- D. P. Remark
- Extract of 7/12
- Search report and Title certificate
- Index II
- N. A. Order
- Commencement Certificate
- Occupation Certificate
- Completion Certificate